As coronavirus cases continue to rise in the UK, we felt that it was vital that we outline the processes that SmartX Direct UK have put in place to safeguard all of its staff and customers from the spread of Coronavirus.
We are operating as business as usual, but taking / have taken the following preventative measures, and are promoting good personal hygiene practices in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Ensuring that hand wash is available in good supply in all kitchens and bathrooms, and that disinfectant wipes are provided throughout the building
- Providing all engineers with disposable gloves removing the need for staff to touch end-user devices
- Informing all of our employees about our processes, good hygiene practices and what to do should in the case of exposure or infection
- Allowing employees in higher risk groups to work from home
- Promoting good hygiene
- If an employee develops a cough or fever, ensure that they l immediately begin self-isolation
We are monitoring the situation closely, and taking onboard the guidance provided by the Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO). All plans and processes will continue to evolve inline with the guidance provided.
CHECK US OUT ONLINE
You can do everything you need right from our website... whether you want to buy the latest Apple tech, explore the latest product features, we've got you covered!